10 Amazing Abandoned Places Around the Globe
- Spree Park, Berlin, Germany
- Hotel del Salto in Colombia - featured previously on Curious History
- Gulliver’s Travels Park, Kawaguchi, Japan
- Abandoned mill in Sorrento, Italy
- Mirny (Mir) Mine is a former open pit diamond mine located in Mirny, Eastern Siberia, Russia - The second largest man-made hole in the world
- The abandoned flats in Keelung, Taiwan
- Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, United States
- Craco is an abandoned commune and Medieval village in Italy
- Dadipark Dadizel in Belgium
- Abandoned train depot in Czestochowa, Poland
Where do you get your ideas from?
It feels so nice to have an updated and better drawn version of this.
Anyway, uh, you can click the images to see the characters’ names and read more about them here!
I mentioned this before, but I’m working on a booklet to sell of this chart, which will also include a few more characters who were never in the original, as well as a few additional drawings of a few of the characters. More info to come later.
Thanks for reading!